Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rescue tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
deesign1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deesign1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rescue tank
    Posted: June 14 2021 at 7:37am
I was given a 26 cube full of aptasia and bristle worms. I am thinking it might be best to remove the zoos and rics and just start over. Opinions? Advice?
Nichole
----------------
33g cube,10g fuge,
& assorted residents
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2021 at 9:36pm
Wow! In a way, that’s actually cool looking.
I’d give it some serious thought.
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Jdreeves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jdreeves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2021 at 11:30pm
Wow that’s wild!! Personally I would just start over. I mean, you could give it a try and see what happens, but unless you think it would be fun (which would be crazy lol) I think you might be burnt out by the time you get it back into shape. 
zgadow20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zgadow20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2021 at 5:16pm
That’s an incredible amount of aptasia. It’s almost worth keeping it that way just because it’s so unique. Whoever gave you that tank must have fed it a lot to keep the aptasia so happy. What did you end up doing ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic