Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

not so Urgent......Coraline......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: not so Urgent......Coraline......
    Posted: July 13 2007 at 8:00pm
Ok the top 1 1/2 inches of coraline in my tank has turned white or vanished........It looks like the white is creeping down the tank walls......My tubes that were covered now look white again......help!!!

Edited by EagleEyez5 - July 13 2007 at 8:52pm

WMAS PAID SPONSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 8:01pm
The only thing I have done different in the last four months is I put in about a cap full of purple up three days ago.....it is only the second time I have ever put in purple up.....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
ReefBones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 8:39pm
Whats the temp of your tank? ... if your temp is up do to the summer heat .. coraline will have problems ...
140 gallon Reef
65 gallon Reef
55 gallon Aggressive

www.thesalttank.com

801-865-6074

"encourage other divers and sea enthusiasts to take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but bubbles"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 8:50pm
It is 80.1 in the top........it drops to 78.8 at night.....

I think it may have been a power outage.....even though the clock didn't reset and neither did anything else at our house or the neighbor's....

Just did a test to see the level of the water if the returns shut off, and it was the same......

WMAS PAID SPONSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 8:51pm
boy all I needed was some comon sense......had me scared for about 30 mins though.....

Oh and thanks for the reply so quickly...

Edited by EagleEyez5 - July 13 2007 at 8:52pm

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2007 at 10:27am

Good thinking.Thumbs%20Up

Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic