Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back again!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back again!
    Posted: November 06 2020 at 5:07pm
Hey gang, I used to be fairly active on here but took a hiatus due to work/school life. I plan on setting up a large tank after the new year if i can find something 30" or more tall. I would really love to setup a seahorse tank with some softies and seagrass. In conjunction with my school studies i had shifted my focus from aquariums to aquaponics and set up a small recirculating aquaponic system in my greenhouse. For the moment it just has Koi fish and is growing lettuce but quickly becoming overrun with water hyacinth. I had attempted to keep some tomatillo plants alive but for whatever reason they keep dropping flowers without producing fruit.
I should graduate this December and hoping i can find a job doing something in the fisheries or aquaponics field. From looking at the website it seems that forum activity is pretty low compared to when i was last active.
Anyways enough rambling from me... Hope you folks have had a decent 2020!
Geoff
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2020 at 7:17pm
Welcome back!
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic