Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Again
    Posted: May 17 2019 at 4:53pm
Hey guys its been a minute lol, well closer to almost a year and a half since Ive kept a reef tank.
I bought a 40 gallon breeder set up from a local hobbiest and its been up and running for a week or two now. Super happy with it but of course will always want more coral:)

Anyway here's a quick pic
Untitled by jlstuver, on Flickr
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2019 at 8:18pm
Dang it, that's fantastic
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2019 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

Dang it, that's fantastic

Thanks Adam!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
knowen87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2019 at 9:14am
Yes, that is an awesome way to hide the chords and hang those lights. did you have an outlet installed above the shelf?

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2019 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by knowen87 knowen87 wrote:

Yes, that is an awesome way to hide the chords and hang those lights. did you have an outlet installed above the shelf?

My husband actually ran the wires up through the wall from the outlet :)
Jackie Stuver

sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2019 at 8:42am
week and a half old and already full of coral! lol. Your tanks always look amazing Jackie!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2019 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by sleepingdeep sleepingdeep wrote:

week and a half old and already full of coral! lol. Your tanks always look amazing Jackie!

Haha I bought an established tank that had a bunch of coral:)
Jackie Stuver

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic