Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resurfacing Glass?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Reefer5640 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer5640 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resurfacing Glass?
    Posted: March 14 2018 at 7:41pm
I am in the process of a 120 gal build. I have been working on this build for almost a year and I’m all but done. The last thing I’ve got to do is get the scratches out of the glass the best I can. I know some scratches can’t be removed so please don’t let this turn into a discussion of how scratches can’t be removed from glass. I have bought cerium oxide and the felt pads and have gotten quite a few out already but there are a few stubborn scratches that need a little more aggressive approach. The only other thing I know is glass resurfacing. I have contacted multiple companies about the this and none of them will do aquariums. None of them would elaborate as to why other than it’s not ideal working conditions... Does anyone know of a person or company that will buff or resurface aquariums?
30 g softie, 30 g frag tank, 65 g HT/QT, 75 g mixed reef, 55 g FOWLR, 75 g live rock curing tank, & a 120 gal �consolidation� build in progress
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic