Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

First big tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JustAddSalt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustAddSalt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First big tank
    Posted: January 15 2014 at 9:22pm

Thought I might start a pic journal of my 120 I got off the forum here.

My first hand at aquascaping as well.  Going to be fun with a blank canvas..  May the Swartz be with me..lol

LaRue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaRue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 11:44am
Nice space balls quote lol.
The tank looks good
SNOWRIDER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNOWRIDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 12:05pm
What size is that, Looks good.
75g Just starting out, Stand and canopy From Richins carpentry.
Teknik777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teknik777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 12:23pm
Looks great!
220 G SPS Display.

JustAddSalt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustAddSalt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by LaRue LaRue wrote:

Nice space balls quote lol.
The tank looks good
Ya I'm a big Mel Brooks fan.   Appreciate the compliments, need all the encouragement I can get on this adventure. 

I have to admit this tank was thrown together which was very poor planning on my part.  I'm still not satisfied with the aquascape and wouldn't mind some suggestions.  I will be selling the majority of my RBTs down to maybe two for some clowns down the road but that's a subject for the Aquarium classifieds.  Smile
I have on my list a Reef keeper for both my 75 and my new 120 and some Photon Leds from Reef Breeders then maybe a Calcium Reactor like the one Teknik777 has(already have the CO2 tank and gauges)   Ok back to drooling over some of you alls tank builds. Lol

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic