Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

phone numbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: phone numbers
    Posted: June 15 2004 at 6:18pm

i think the club should have a phone number list, one that if you want to post your numb you can. i have been trying to get a hold of a member for a week and i cannot get his number. i would gladly post my phone numbers if i could.

thanks jeff

Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
Jared Wood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2004 at 8:31pm
When I paid my membership dues I was emailed a list of members with their phone numbers and email addresses.  I think that I got it from Mark but I could be remembering wrong.  Try asking Mark if he has such a list.
In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth ... then He let it cycle.

Have you read my dinosaur theory yet?
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2004 at 8:35pm

Jeff,

As soon as you become a paid member you can PM Mark Peterson and he will email you a list of all club members.  The list has Names, Forum Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, and Email Addresses. 
This should help you find other reef friends in your area, and it also helps when you go out of town and need a friend to watch your tank.

Hope this helps,

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic