Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

June Meeting - FragFest w/Hot Dogs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2017 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Wrogers Wrogers wrote:

Had a great time will post some pictures ASAP. Thanks for all the effort that was put into this!

Thanks, William! It was great to see you there last night! I hope you got some nice pieces and if not then I hope you got some of the hot dogs that I didn't have to hide in the bottom of the tray!
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2017 at 9:06pm
The ones on the bottom were the best. I reworked my scape to so pictures will be coming tomorrow on my pieces. It was a great night and an amazing job by Jon, Jeff, Dave, Theresa and a huge shout out to Rusty's Reefs what a great job with corals and all they did to help this be the epic frag fest that it was.

Thanks to everyone that came out I had a great time.
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
L5KFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L5KFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2017 at 12:04pm
I had a lot of fun attending my first ever fragfest. Amazing great work esp to all of you who were there clear past 9 wrapping up. the hotdogs were great, the burnt offerings will be thought of in reverence, and hope to be able to attend more amazing events :D  

BTW, I'm sorry i forgot your name, but the person that gave me a ride home before heading north to work at like 4 AM the next morning, I misplaced my monster phone (nexus 6) & it might have slipped down next to the seat, or something.
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2017 at 12:16pm
That was Reefer4ever. I hope it's in there.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2017 at 3:02pm
I found a ballet shoe between the seats but no phone sorry about that. Hope you're able to find it.
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic