Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My 100 gallons of madness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
ctreeftank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctreeftank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2015 at 5:35pm
That is such a tall tank
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2015 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by ctreeftank ctreeftank wrote:

That is such a tall tank

Yeah overall with the stand and canopy on it sits just shy of 7 ft tall!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
PDoug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PDoug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2015 at 6:06pm
That is a Beautiful tank I have always been partial to tall tanks My dream is a Hex or octagon that tall someday...
(307)679-7898 Phillip Douglass 75 Gallon Reef Tank
ctreeftank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctreeftank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2015 at 6:07pm
How wide is it
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2015 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by ctreeftank ctreeftank wrote:

How wide is it

The tank itself is 34" tall 35" long and 19" wide
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2015 at 3:18pm
Holy cow! I was moving rock and some corals over to the new tank last night and well I guess I must have royally pissed off my female clown because she kept coming up to the top of the water and jumping out a little. Well The tank was about half empty and I was moving a piece of rock back into it that I didn't use and not paying attention the to clown, next thing I know she jumps clear out of the water hits me in the face and falls to the ground! I was in shock that she launched herself that far hurried and grabbed her and put her back in the tank. Of course she's fine but I can't believe she hit me in the face!

On another note, I have the rock in the new tank and am moving corals still today! It's a long process!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 11:25pm
Had to take a picture of these guys while they were out of my tank last week before adding them to this one. I had ordered these little green banded gobies when I had my biocube. I was a bit worried adding them to my 54g and only could see 3 out of the 5 at any given time so I figured that's all that was left. Well when I was moving all of my stuff to this tank I found four of them I was like awesome glad to see I only lost one. After taking these pictures I looked in the bucket I had a couple pieces of live rock in and low and behold in a tiny bit of water there was the 5th one! They are always out and about in the 100g so cute and so tiny!

Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 3:04pm
How about a few photos:

My view walking into the room

Love this favia frag

Huge hammer has over 100 heads

Rock flower anemones

Blastos (I have a nice collection going of different ones)

Awesome mushroom

Love this lobo from Nick

Jackie Stuver

ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 3:24pm
I love this tank. Really pretty!

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 4:44pm
Gorgeous tank Jackie, that Lobo is truly amazing. First dibs when you need a break again ;)

Edited by Reefer4Ever - June 11 2015 at 4:45pm
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
Melissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 8:46am
The tank looks awesome.

I am still giggling over the mental picture of you getting slapped in the face by a clownfish LOL
Indu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 9:39am
Awesome looking.
80cent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 10:08am
Such a cool and unique looking setup. Well done!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Melissa Melissa wrote:

The tank looks awesome.

I am still giggling over the mental picture of you getting slapped in the face by a clownfish LOL

I seriously can't believe how far she jumped just to get me!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by ptronsp ptronsp wrote:

I love this tank. Really pretty!

Thank you Pam!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Reefer4Ever Reefer4Ever wrote:

Gorgeous tank Jackie, that Lobo is truly amazing. First dibs when you need a break again ;)

LOL and thank you!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by 80cent 80cent wrote:

Such a cool and unique looking setup. Well done!

Thanks so much!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 10:58pm
Thought this was a cool pic of my favia with just the Reef Brite blue LED on:

Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2015 at 11:08pm
Equipment List:
24" ATi dimmable 8 bulb
24" Blue Reef Brite LED
20 gallon long sump
Jebao(Jecod) DCT 8000
Jebao RW-4 powerhead
Jebao DP-4 dosing pump
ATO auto top off
Apex Jr
Jackie Stuver

ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2015 at 12:52pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic