Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

jeremys new tank build

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 5:29pm
I could probably get you a deal on the firefish. Yeah my peppermint is awesome, super active and very colorful. They are a little hard to find but well worth the trouble
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 5:38pm
I think I might need to get you to get me in some of these fish Steve!
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 5:44pm
We can do that, just let me know. A few like the lineatus are a little hard to find but I can usually track them down given a little time.
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
Jeffs_little_ocean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffs_little_ocean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2010 at 10:51am
Originally posted by disneymania disneymania wrote:

Oh you people and your silly little fuges.. lol
LOLLOLLOL I must agree. I doubt a ball of chaeto has much of an impact on a 200+gallon system. I dont even have a sump at the moment, but I must say that when I did, it was kind of fun to watch all the pod life in there, and Im sure my fish miss the occasional little snack.
Life is good....right?
chk4tix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chk4tix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2010 at 9:07pm
Looks good so far, I cant wait to see you fill that tank up with some nice frags and fish.
Original Crappy Reef Club Member #2

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 10:30am
Thanks Keith! There are fish in there... 10 clown fish! lol but your right I cant wait to see it stocked too.

Update levels are still good. Seems like ... well i hate to say this
j/k... but following marks thread on secrets to a successful reef tank really does work... But Im going to put a few more corals in there maybe a frogspawn from one of my other tanks and get this thing going!
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2010 at 9:47pm
OK well I added a bunch of coral from my old tank and some great pieces from Andrew (Arammel) Also got a blue throat trigger from reef runners on Monday. It is doing well, eating good! Here are some pictures.

Levels of Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, Phos., Calcium, Alk, were all normal Diatoms were gone by Monday morning and haven't been back.

Left side

Right side

Edited by disneymania - October 15 2010 at 9:49pm
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2011 at 10:05pm
WOW its been way to long since I uploaded or added any info on this! I had a problem with cyno and hair algae, the cyno has been gone for about 2 months now, and the hair is almost all gone ! But I didn't realize how big some of the corals have gotten. They have all doubled if not tripled since Oct. That makes me super happy that Im getting good growth.

On the sad side I did loose my Trigger at Christmas time. Ive been looking for one since just haven't found one yet. Sorry lots of pictures done really fast. So not the best quality!

I see You!

I will add more pictures later, mainly full tank pictures. My camera battery died :( Thanks for looking !

Edited by disneymania - February 07 2011 at 1:34pm
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2011 at 10:09pm
Not sure why the pictures went all weird sized. But you can press control and then use your scroll on your mouse till I figure out what happened. Thanks !
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2011 at 1:28pm
Saw this tank on Sat. its really starting to look good!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic