Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

And the day,,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shakin06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakin06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: And the day,,,,,,,
    Posted: September 06 2008 at 10:28pm
The day of the reef tour is over. I had a hoot of a time letting mostly total strangers into my home and visiting with them. I was able to answer all the questions on the salt water side but got schooled by Asad on my planted fresh water tank. I learned a ton in just a few minutes.  I thouroughly have enjoyed the last two reef tours but will not participate next year. I want to be one of those people whom are guests in someone elses home. I really, really want to see Brads "kiss my Wrasse" tank in person.

All of us here at the Mitchell home would like to thank everyone who came bye to look and chat. It was a beautiful day!

On the lighter side, oh my H E double toothpicks!!!! I went over to Marine Aquatics last night and drooled at the latest shipment of Wrasses that Eric had brought in.....needless to say, I left  without any fish in fear of a disaster for the tour this morning. Tonight we went over and picked up a couple more Wrasses...........I'm hooked!!!  I now have 6 Wrasses and am looking for #7.

Again, thanks to Amy Newbold and all the people who made today a success.

Steve & family
72 Bow ASM G2 Oceanic1 mag 9.5
TEK 8 bulb T5HO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic