Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moved?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moved?
    Posted: April 09 2021 at 12:00pm
Has this club officially moved to facebook? I don't see much traffic on the site, the picture of the month on the home page is from 2019, and I haven't seen a post from the presidency in 2021 and the year's a quarter over.
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2021 at 3:07pm
No the club has not moved to facebook. The website and forum were down for few months last year and so much of the activity moved to Facebook during that time. 

The activity on the forum is down for sure after that. It has also been very hard to plan club events and activities with so much unknown still on when gatherings and groups will be allowed again. We have tried a few other online streaming options without much attendance from the club members. We will be starting to do more soon as the LFS tour will be happening soon to kick off the years events.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic