Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

QT Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bvanfleet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bvanfleet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QT Issues
    Posted: November 01 2019 at 12:09pm
I returned to this hobby about a year ago after getting out 15 years ago do to personal issues.  I started back  with a nano and now have moved up to a reefer 350. All went well with the cycle and my corals are doing nicely. My issue has been with fish. In the past I have never had an issue with fish dying but this time I am struggling with ich and possibly velvet. I have lost 6 nice fish so far.  I set up a quarantine aquarium and tried to save several of my fish but I lost them. Moving forward I want to quarantine all fish but since I suck at it I was wondering if some one who is having success with QT wouldn't mind mentoring me on how to do it properly. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
BradV

Saratoga Springs, Utah
Kevin View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2019 at 4:29pm
I have been having all new fish I add die so I have been looking at doing a quarentine tank. I have been following this YouTube video.

https://youtu.be/FVk0Sd4YYCQ

Im buying all the stuff for his quarentine process mentioned last. Other than that I don't have much experience.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic