Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: July 03 2017 at 3:27pm
Hello,
I'm new to the forum, I'm a paid member and look forward to learning as well as becoming involved with the hobby I love.   I just upgraded  to a 120 gal. mixed reef tank..... finished cycling the tank and starting to add live stock. I'm looking forward to the interaction on the forum.
Best,
Rusty
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2017 at 9:21am
Alright, another Davis County person!! Welcome to the club. If you need help posting pics or anything, let me know. Looking forward to seeing your tank!
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2017 at 2:36pm
Hi Rusty,I look forward to seeing and hearing about your 120 build. If you haven't done so please start up a build thread that we can all go thru it with you. You have any pics you want to share. Welcome aboard and I'm not to far away in Layton.
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2017 at 2:58pm
Which part of Kaysville are you in btw? I'm right on the kaysville farmington boarder just off of Shepard Ln and west of I-15.
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2017 at 4:13pm
Welcome.  Rusty, I am sending you a PM about a few details to get your status updated.  Please reply when you get.  Thanks

180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
RGM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RGM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2017 at 8:17pm
I live between Muttonhollow and Crestwood, just below hwy 89....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic