Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAmazing!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amazing!
    Posted: November 16 2014 at 9:21pm
What a great reef fest this year. So much stuff, so many people, so much of my money gone. Just wanted to thank the Presidency and all involved in putting the whole thing together. All the Vendors for the great products and frags, and most of all the great donations for the raffle. Without all of that I would have never won the Driftwood Aquarium Furniture stand and canopy with a new 90 Gallon tank!

Dion, you do great work and I truly appreciate your donation and the reaction from my wife when we won! Got it moved into the house and in position and can't wait to start setting it up! Thanks again everyone and I can't wait to see who wins the prizes next year!

Well done all! Krazie
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
robbrouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbrouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 7:26am
one luck person there. That stand was so cool... I would love to have one I was told it a $1300 value. 
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 7:54am
Well whom ever told you that was wrong. It's priceless, as was my wife's reaction when I told her she won! [:0]
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 8:06am
I am pretty sure Dion would make another stand like that and have it at any local retailer that carries Driftwood!
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 7:18pm
Congratulations Krazie and you are right she was super excited!

Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 7:39pm
She still is just in awe.  She stands in front of the empty tank and just looks at it.  I hope a few others found some luck in the raffle as well. If anyone won the wp40  or  the dc12000 pump and would like to sell it, I'm in the market.
love2skiutah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 9:10pm
Congrats!  Dion does amazing work. The first thing everyone comments on at my home is my stand.  
Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 10:24pm
I won the DC12000 and unfortunately it's not for sale.

PS, how did your status go from a member to a guest group pet store? Just wondering if you're branching out.

Fat
February 4: Winter Banquet at the Living Planet Aquarium
Tickets: http://utahreefs.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=36
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 8:38am
Ummmm, no idea! I didn't make any changes. I'll have to get someone to take a look at that. Weird.
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 8:40am
And now it's fixed. Maybe it's because I posted that one from my phone. It made me enter a capcha code to post it. That should have been a sign. lol
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 7:55pm
:) Im glad shes happy !!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 8:01pm
Dude you have no idea! Thank you is not even close to being enough! Maybe I should buy A Ford just to show you how much it really means!
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 8:27pm
I think with the popularity of the stand that needs to be a permanent addition to the Driftwood lineup!
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2014 at 11:12pm
Holy cow Im going to tie that to you forever :)
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2014 at 6:17am
I'm pretty sure it will be a line.  At least if I read correctly into the discussions with Dion that I've had.

I did say maybe Dion.  It's a close call between showing my thanks and swallowing my pride.  :)
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2014 at 7:19am
LOL! I would hate to harm your pride ;)
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2014 at 7:53am
Me too. LMAO
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic