Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Win a Baby Contest!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Win a Baby Contest!
    Posted: December 02 2016 at 12:38am

Hello,

I haven't been around much due to work schedule and family issues going on. We would need your help and support to help us out/

My wife and I are having struggles with having another kid in our family. The first one was a complete miracle as we have less than a one percent chance to have kids. The radio station 97.1 is having a contest to win a full In-vitro procedure all expenses paid. We had to submit a video on why we should be picked for the treatment. The voting goes until December 14 and you can vote once per day. The highest 5 contestants with votes will then go to the finals. The winner will be picked by the Clinic that is sponsoring the procedure.

https://971zht.iheart.com/contests/enter-online/win-a-baby-contest-89780/

The videos are here through the link and voting is done through there by using your Facebook sign-in info. My video is on the 1st page top right. Our kid is in the video and looks like a Ninja Turtle. We would appreciate your help and support.

Matt James

Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic