Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need to move a tank

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fishflop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to move a tank
    Posted: July 04 2015 at 1:38am
Would anyone be able to help move an empty 150 gallon tank from a basement to the backyard of my house? I don't have the strength to be able to pick it up and move it, so if anyone would be able to help me out, I would sincerely appreciate it
jason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2015 at 2:22am

where is it located

if wishes were fishes we would all have some
Fishflop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2015 at 2:23am
I'm in ogden
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2015 at 5:57am
Try this. Edit the topic of your original post to say something like "need help moving tank in south Ogden" and then in the body of the post give your street or even your exact address and a proposed day and time for the move. Provide your phone number so people that want to help can make arrangements directly. Offer pizza and soda. You will probably find there are several from this club/forum that live just down the street or not too far away, your new fishy friends that you can assist when they need help. Smile

If you're concerned about privacy, you needn't be. My phone and address have been plastered all over this forum for over 13 years and there has never been one hint of trouble, in fact it has been just the opposite. That said, you'll notice that editing any of your posts is easy, so after the move simply remove the specifics and thank everyone for their help.

While on the subject of moving an aquarium, though this tank may or may not be currently operating, you will notice that topic as one of the very helpful Reefkeeping Tips found by clicking here and also the link in my signature line.

Aloha,
Mark  Hug
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2015 at 7:54am
Pm sent
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
Schmidty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schmidty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2015 at 12:30pm
Im in Roy. After tonight i can help anytime after 4 and anytime during the weekends if given enough notice. I could help tonight but could be called in to go to work at anytime. 
Fishflop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2015 at 12:38pm
I thank every one of you for offering. It actually got taken care of
Last night =D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic