Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newish to the hobby but new to the area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hbrooks3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hbrooks3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newish to the hobby but new to the area
    Posted: October 11 2020 at 3:46pm
Moved to Utah a few months ago, just finished cycling a 32 Biocube with upgraded Steve’s led lights. Super excited to start putting stuff in! 

I dabbled my hand in coral keeping a while back, I had an evo13. But it crashed when my bta committed powerhead suicide and I didn’t restart because I was planning to move shortly thereafter. 

I’m hoping to grow and learn and try my hand at all sorts of stuff. I’ll be looking to try just about anything, though I do have a specific love for euphyilla, Duncan’s and rics. I would love to try maybe a monti and who knows what else. 

Livestock plans are a pair of clowns (original I know) and definitely a canary wrasse (my favorite former inhabitant). 

Hoping to start collecting some stuff this week! Nice to meet y’all. 
Jdreeves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jdreeves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2020 at 11:55pm
Welcome !!
theresawhite View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresawhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2020 at 12:08am
Welcome!  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic