Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - June 2019 Meeting - Automated Testing with Trident
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

June 2019 Meeting - Automated Testing with Trident

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: June 2019 Meeting - Automated Testing with Trident
    Posted: May 29 2019 at 2:22pm
June 2019 Meeting - Automated Testing with Neptune Trident Presented by Neptune Systems Insider Jeff Stephenson:

6/6 at 7pm
Rose Garden 
Building
Sugar House Park
1601 East 2100 South
Salt Lake 
City, UT

This event is open to everyone! So come join us THURSDAY June 6th at the Rose Garden Building in Sugar House Park as we get together to learn about the hottest thing in Saltwater Tech - The Neptune Trident, an automated testing work horse!

We will have a working unit of the elusive Trident and a live demo

• Talk Installation and Setup
  • How to manage your Fusion interface and Tiles
  • Smartly setup tasks and automated dosing
  • Questions

As always we will have raffle items and an awesome coral vendor on site for all your saltwater needs!

See you all there!

180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2019 at 8:06am
This is happening this week! I have a cubic TON of information to go over! If you want to know about the Apex and more specificially about the New Trident you will want to be at this meeting!

I will be going over minimum requirements, installation, setup, testing, what the numbers mean, Automatic dosing control, Stabilization, Reagents (lifetime, storage, etc..)

This will be a great meeting to get an introduction to the Apex, to get details about the Trident and to ask all of your questions! Plan to be there on Thursday night!
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
kevin.st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2019 at 11:41am
This is a great subject.  I am interested to see how the trident works with a dosing system to hopefully eliminate over/under dosing.
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2019 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by kevin.st kevin.st wrote:

This is a great subject.  I am interested to see how the trident works with a dosing system to hopefully eliminate over/under dosing.

It just so happens that I will be talking about that.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
kevin.st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2019 at 2:23pm
Noice!  I just got an alert that BRS had tridents back in stock, it took me a minute to log in....they were already sold out....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic