Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedReef Tour feedback

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
theresawhite View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresawhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reef Tour feedback
    Posted: November 06 2017 at 9:04am

I don't know about you, but I thought Reef Tour this year was great!  And boy were there lots of awesome tanks!!!  We had 21 hosts which was up from last year when we only had 10.

I'd like to use this post for feedback on Reef Tour this year.  What did you like?  What do you think could have been better?  I know there are several things that I would like to look at improving next year, but I want to hear from you all.

Lope Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lope Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2017 at 10:25am
I thought the picture contest for the people going on the tour made it more fun and exciting!
Then as it was, then again it will be
An' though the course may change sometimes
Rivers always reach the sea
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2017 at 12:56pm
Tour was fantastic this year. I only made it to a few houses but all hosts were rocking it and tanks were amazing. I think if everyone had signs out that would be better as it makes it easier to find the house.

I've also hosted a few times in the past and I know one thing I did that people seemed to really like is I had a "fact" sheet on my tank. So I listed all the corals and fish and handed them out to people. This helped to answer questions and also educate newbies on the hobby. I highly suggest for any hosts to do this next year!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2017 at 1:19pm
You picked the perfect day.
No Utah football, no Jazz game, heck not even a byu game. Perfect November weather.

I too thought the facebook photos were great.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic