Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kessil A150 question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
p_hefe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_hefe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kessil A150 question
    Posted: August 07 2017 at 3:16pm
Has anyone ever tried to run the Kessil A150 from the Neptune 1link. I want to remove the kessil power supply and adapt it to the 1link.  Is this possible.  The numbers seem to line up.  Am I overlooking something?  Thanks for any responses.  Jeff
You don't quit playing because you grow old. You grow old because you quit playing.
37g, 60g, 75g, 120g all reef
p_hefe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_hefe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 5:27pm
It turns out yes.   This leaves the AC outlets for other things.   I adapted the power cord you a neptune 2 prong 24v. Works great.
You don't quit playing because you grow old. You grow old because you quit playing.
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 6:56pm
Interesting. If the output is the same volts and amps then that says to me it can also go the other way, right? That the Kessil power supply could replace the 1Link?

Aloha,
Mark  Hug
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
p_hefe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_hefe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2017 at 7:05pm
Yes but the kessil power supply only works on 1 device.   The 1link will power 5 separate devices at once. And all controlled by the apex.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic