Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhy VIP ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why VIP ???
    Posted: April 14 2016 at 10:51am
So you have seen us here at WMAS preaching the benefit of a VIP pass and are probably thinking, whats really in it for me.  For that extra $15 dollars I am half way to an awesome frag.  As sales for VIP tickets will be ending soon I wanted to answer that for you.

VIP gives you the following great perks:

10 raffle tickets (that is a $10 dollar value right there)

Lunch at the show (instead of skipping lunch or leaving the awesome show floor you get a great lunch.  This lunch is worth more then the $15 extra alone.  You may not think it now but having a meal while there is pretty fantastic and you don't miss any of the show.  

Early entrance to the vendor floor.  You get to go in at 9, everyone else 10am.  You get to cherry pick the best corals and be much less crowded in the process.  We have had in past years vendors surprise us with amazing sales to VIP members (no promise that will happen again).  Waiting that extra hour is tough, trust me I have been there!

Last but not least you get to go to the VIP Reception on Friday night.  We will our speakers, half of our vendors (more confirming every day) and other awesome WMAS members at the event to chat with and eat food that will have your primary care physician disappointed with you (the menu is awesome, we have some healthy choices in there as well).  How many other times do you get limited access to your favorite coral vendors and LFS owners?  You want to ask a speaker about your tank or discuss other reefing topics, now you got it!  

VIP sales are limited as we have to turn in a headcount for food, so hurry and get yours today.  They will SELL OUT!

Oh yeah where should you go to buy, great question - http://www.mountainwestreeffest.com/

Any questions, feel free to ask any Presidency member or post here!

Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2016 at 11:34am
I bought my VIP tickets! If you can't tell, I'm excited for the Reef Fest. It is by far my favorite event of the year. Kenzy has been practicing for the aquascaping contest!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic