Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New member Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member Introduction
    Posted: June 02 2013 at 3:33pm
Hey everyone! my name is Justin and I am very excited to become a part of WMAS. I got my first tank when I was eight and fell in love. Now I have several reef aquariums I maintain as well as grow out tanks for Acropora and rare anemones that I propagate. I'm always happy to share what I'm working on and hope to meet all of you at the next meeting. If you have any questions about me or if you are new to this amazing hobby/lifestyle and have questions feel free to contact me at any time.

Talk to you all soon!
-Justin.
rize2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rize2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 3:54pm
welcome! Got any pics of your tanks?
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 4:06pm
Welcome Justin!

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:32pm
Welcome! Yes pics are a must
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
hydro phoenix View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydro phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:46pm
Welcome to the club! Can't wait to see you at meetings and hear fun stories about your tank.
recent absurdity..Unicorns have rabies
rwgoose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rwgoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 6:30pm
we utah county reefers are growing in numbers!! look out slc!! lol welcome justin.. hope ot come check out all your goodies one day!!
getting fishy??
Wrogers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wrogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 4:55am
Hey all.
My name is Will and my better half is Cindy. We are new about a year in to our 1st tank 80 Gal and now we are setting up a 50 Gal.. Both mixed reef tanks.. We will see you at the June meeting and pay for a membership... See ya then , Will  Wink
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2017 at 7:05am
Welcome Will and Cindy!

Make sure to introduce yourself at the meeting. It will be a great one to pick up some awesome corals for either of those tanks!

Do you have a build thread here on the forum for either of your tanks? It's a great way to keep track of progress, discuss issues, and even refer back to things later to either improve or recreate something that worked well in the past.

Thanks for jumping on the forum and we hope you find some great information here in all the pages! Krazie
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic