Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Smart phone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Trevor40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smart phone
    Posted: January 04 2012 at 4:04pm
Since the update to the website it's really boring to use this website on my phone as I can't see who just posted in the new topics and what they are about. Just sayin. Might consider going back to how it was before. No complaints when I'm using a computer. It looks the same as always.
Call or Text (801)834-3119
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Trevor40 Trevor40 wrote:

Since the update to the website it's really boring to use this website on my phone as I can't see who just posted in the new topics and what they are about. Just sayin. Might consider going back to how it was before. No complaints when I'm using a computer. It looks the same as always.

You can switch between mobile and classic versions by scrolling to the bottom of any page of the site while on it from a smartphone.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 5:21pm
Yep choose classic and you'll be back to how it was:-)
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
Trevor40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trevor40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 4:47pm
Great! Thanks!
Call or Text (801)834-3119
Jeffatpm View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffatpm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2012 at 5:03pm
Thanks for the info I was lost also. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW WAY THE E-MAILS ARE SENT.  I used to not be able to see the whole title on my smart phone and not know which forum it was for without going to the page.

210 Reef with loads of LEDS
Large Fishey Room
Located Near Jordan Landing in West Jordan.
Nikolai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikolai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2012 at 2:13am
I like the upgrade!  I couldn't post from my phone before and now I can, helps me since I am rarely home and like to look around on here.
evan127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2012 at 5:18pm
Is there a way to always default to the classic view rather than having to scroll down and manually select it every single time I visit the forum?
DLindquist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DLindquist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2012 at 9:37am
Originally posted by evan127 evan127 wrote:

Is there a way to always default to the classic view rather than having to scroll down and manually select it every single time I visit the forum?

Maybe. If you close your browser without logging out, it should bring your page back up in classic view once you jump back on the site.
A government strong enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have.

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2012 at 1:49pm
I don't have to choose classic everytime it stays on it:)
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
jaschall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaschall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2013 at 6:25am
Originally posted by evan127 evan127 wrote:

While in your internet browser click the options from your phone which should take you to internet options. From there click desk top view only.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic