Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jpndave's Cube - New Pics 19 May 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
jpndave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpndave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Mike Savage Mike Savage wrote:

Great shots of the goby & pistol shrimp!

Mike

Thanks Mike!  The camera really deserves the credit. 

I really NEED (ok, want) a macro lens.  Sadly that will have to wait for a while.

Originally posted by dustponds10 dustponds10 wrote:

Dave you stuff is always awsome.  Dang.  Your pink yuma is sick, I bet that that set you back a few pennies.  COngrats on your new camera as well.

Thanks Dustin!  The yuma was a bit pricey but is extremely nice.  I want to frag it but haven't worked up the courage to cut it in half yet!Embarrassed  The camera really is sweet!

Originally posted by bannshy bannshy wrote:

How is the RBA doing haven't seen any pictures of it. the zoo is open and looking good.

That is good news on the PPE.  The RBA is great.  I thought I had posted some pics of it with the picassos in it.  I'll have to put a few up.  They really love their home.

Edited by jpndave - May 19 2008 at 1:04pm
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 8:24pm
Thanks Mike!  The camera really deserves the credit. 

I know better than that! (Tell a carpenter the hammer deserves the credit. Better yet tell Dion the beautiful cabinets are because of the table saw!)

Mike

sanddune600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 9:00pm
i find it hard to agree with either of you without a good camera and just talent you can only get so far but with the right tools and no talent doesnt work either

you have to have the tools and the talent just my $.02
Andy Jorgensen
My number is four three 5 7 six four 8 0 three four
jpndave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpndave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 12:59am
A caught the mandarins out (haden't scraped the walls recently so they are a little dirty).Embarrassed

Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 6:41am
Nice shots of the Mandarin!

Mike

c4cache View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c4cache Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2009 at 4:09am
well well how is every one, i found this post with my name in it somthing about a rock, but photo buket says all the  pic's have been moved or deleted, Jpndave do you have any pic on like a fliker link?? i would like to see that chrismas tree??
210 gallon planted:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14596687@N07/sets/72157603827436099/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-p1ZQ3CY8
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic