Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EagleEyez 125 new pix 04/08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
SSpargur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSpargur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2008 at 4:01pm
Sorry to hear about your frustrations and losses.  Hope it all recovers.  Tanksitter coming for the next vacation I assume?
Sean Spargur
West Valley, UT
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2008 at 5:26pm
I'm so sorry to hear this Jerry. I would have been happy to tank sit or be on call.

Mike

EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2008 at 6:41pm
I had a tank sitter, I think that everything just happened after his last visit.....he told me that the gold rim didn't look good, but the goldrim had been that way for a while now.....but you know how it goes, if it goes wrong it happens very fast....sometimes something can happen in the short time you are away at work, and there is nothing you can do about it.....things look better now....other than all of the cyano covring everything......I will give it a day to stablize and then do a three day night cycle and try and kick the cyano takeover....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2008 at 7:08pm
poopy... how are the puppies?
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 12:59am
I finally did a water change tonight...the parameters where getting pretty bad.....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 1:00am
Alk was way low......I will slowly bring it back up

WMAS PAID SPONSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2008 at 4:46pm
Ok so it has been a while since I updated this, so I figured what the heck.....

here is a picture from last year, and then some from today....I rearranged the center of the tank last night, and should be able to let some corals grow out a little more....sorry that some of the pictures are blurry....I have a crappy camera...

here are some other shots....

Edited by EagleEyez5 - September 20 2008 at 4:46pm

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
SSpargur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSpargur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2008 at 5:22pm
Looks great, Jerry.
Sean Spargur
West Valley, UT
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2008 at 5:53pm
It does look good!Thumbs%20Up

Mike

bannshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2008 at 7:26pm

that turned out nice

Jeremy
Corey Price View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Price Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2008 at 10:17pm
Nice signature quote, Jerry. I just noticed that. The tank is looking nice! Just take a mental picture- I seem to have everything going great, and then I wake up and have bryopsis or flatworms or red bugs in my tanks...
Yindar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yindar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2008 at 8:28pm
That's impressive Jerry!  You guys make this hobby look so easy!  Arg!

VERY NICE SETUP Thumbs%20Up
dustponds10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2008 at 8:38pm
Hey nice job I for sure think your set up is awsome. 
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2008 at 12:23am
Thank you for all the kind words.....It has been a long year, but things are actually looking up.....and the alk is finally up were it needs to be....Mike, you were right about the calcium reactor......and Cory.....I have been waiting for a sig line that could be taken out of context so well.......So I thank you....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
dustponds10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2008 at 12:37am
Thats one funny sig line
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic