Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

quick login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: quick login
    Posted: December 02 2003 at 10:57pm
If I use the quick-login, I think the forum logs me in as anonymous. Is this true?

Also, what's up with all these Google Search Bots in the active users?
Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2003 at 10:12am

When you log in with the "quick-login" it should not log you in as anonymous.  If it does then try logging in normal, log out and then use the quick-login.  Hopefully this will fix our problem.

As for the Google Search Bots.  Our site is indexed by google and other search engines every couple of days.  This keeps us high on the search engine results.

Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2003 at 11:44am
That's great that the site is so visible. Jake, did that cost $$ or your time? Thanks for everything you do for us. You are great and your family is adorable.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
sjlopez39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjlopez39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2003 at 12:49pm
Jake is Da Man! Also your family is adorable.
Keep your hands and arms inside the tank and enjoy the ride!

Steve
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2003 at 5:57pm
Jake, I did what you wrote by accident for another reason and every time I use the quick login, I am showing up as anonymous. Its not a big deal to me, just food for thought. Sometime I like people to know I am on in case someone wants to P.M. me. I just thought others may want to know why they are showing up anonymous.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic