Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online Order (Midas Blenny, or other )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
bdfitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdfitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 5:42pm

WHOO HOOO

THANKS!!!!!!!
--
Brian
20g Nano
Chicago
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 7:50pm
Yes, thanks. I can't wait.

camarolover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camarolover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2006 at 2:06am
is it to late to jump on this order? they have peppermint shrimp for a good price
Ghetto Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghetto Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2006 at 1:01pm

The order has been placed, however, it doesn't ship until Monday.  I'll see if I can add some.  How many would you like?

By the way, the pet factory has them for only $5 (I bought two from them a few weeks ago).  They are $8.99 on liveaquaria.com.  I'd get them from the pet factory, it'll save you money (plus chipping in on shipping), you won't have to hassle with meeting up with me, and best of all, you'll support a local store. 

Let me know if you want me to add them to the online order.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2006 at 5:46pm

It's hard to beat $5.00 for peppermints and support a LFS too! Heck, I would have gladly supported the LFS if they could have got the fish for me. I've been trying for about 5 months to get a Midas Blenny locally.

Mike

camarolover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camarolover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2006 at 2:25am
sorry I thought you are ordering from saltwaterfish.com. They had a package of 5 for 15.00. Thanks for the heads-up about the Pet Factory, I will call on monday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghetto Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2006 at 11:32am
That's what I'm here for

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghetto Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 6:51pm
The order has been shipped. It should get to my office tomorrow morning.
The tracking number with FedEx is 737527484787.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 11:38pm

Originally posted by Ghetto Man Ghetto Man wrote:

The order has been shipped. It should get to my office tomorrow morning.
The tracking number with FedEx is 737527484787.

Thanks, Brady. Matt will call you to arrange pickup.

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghetto Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2006 at 10:55am
The fish are in!!!
Firefish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2006 at 8:58pm
What a beautiful fish! I would say they are really the large variety instead of the medium variety that we paid for. Definately one of the coolest fish in the tank now. And no problems with other fish....that is ALWAYS a plus for my tank. Thanks, Brady
5 gal fluval spec v http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65727&KW=&PID=531710&title=my-new-little-one#531710 12 gallon jbj nanocube reef Stansbury Park (Tooele Area)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2006 at 6:30pm
Thanks Brady, it looks awesome and is bigger than I expected. I hope he starts eating soon. Unhappy

bdfitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bdfitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2006 at 12:33pm

These fish are so cool!!  I love the coloration (so does my wife, which makes it even better).  Mine is an orangey-pinky-yellowy color... alot like those anthias (surprise surprise).  Mine was eating cyclopeeze the night after i brought it home and was eating flake last night. 
--
Brian
20g Nano
Chicago

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghetto Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2006 at 12:47pm
I love mine too! He's still hiding under a rock most of the time, but has come out to eat cyclopeaze, brine shrimp, and flake. Such a beautiful, different fish.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2006 at 2:55pm
I'm so glad to hear both of yours are eating. So far mine ignores flake and clyclopeeze. I ran out of frozen but will get more this afternoon.

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic