Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

75 gallon tank to good home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jakehouse1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakehouse1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 75 gallon tank to good home
    Posted: February 21 2020 at 1:13pm
I have a 75 gallon reef tank that has been continuously running since 2005 that is looking for a new home.  There are many aspects of the setup that are in need of attention and I just don't have the time or energy to really go through everything again.  I have a family, a career and I am planning a move in the next year or two.  Please do not make offers for individual parts as I'm I'm looking for someone who will be a good caretaker for this complete system moving forward.  Someone willing to upgrade/fix an already established system and provide a healthy habitat moving forward.    

I have a dual 175 watt metal halide ballast for the lighting with extra bulbs.  I have a Coralife needle wheel protein skimmer (functioning, but needs repair), a kalkwasser reactor, RO system and a refugium.  I have lots of miscellaneous parts (Coralife super luft air pumps, Tom's Aqua lifters, float valves, carbon, Instant Ocean mixing salt, buckets, timers, etc).  I have a hang on overflow, lots of live rock, corals and two very old fish (Clownfish is at least 12 years old - Blue Tang 10-11 years old).

I am asking $400 for the complete setup.  

Electro4112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Electro4112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2020 at 1:56pm
Pmd
ESCALADE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ESCALADE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2020 at 9:15am
part with some of the coral?
peregrinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peregrinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2020 at 1:16pm
Interested in air pumps and pumps in the 3rd pic if you part out. Thanks.
In Clearfield

Quantum mechanics the dreams stuff is made of.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakehouse1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 7:21am
Tank is sold

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakehouse1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2020 at 7:21am
Tank has sold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic