Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suddenly have to move. Need some help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KuruDaza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KuruDaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suddenly have to move. Need some help!
    Posted: June 21 2019 at 11:48pm
Hello everyone,

I'm incredibly frustrated to say that I have to move into a new place and due to some unfortunate circumstances I only have a couple of days to move into this new place.  I love my reef tank dearly and cannot part with it but I don't have enough time to set up a new tank and transfer everything there before I have to move out of this place. I would just need someone to care for my fish and inverts for a few days until I can restart the tank. I'd be happy to pay if everything goes alright.

Is there someone that has the capacity to care for:
Small blue hippo tang
Paired clownfish
Paired zebra gobies
3 cardinals
Mandarin and scooter blenny eating bloodworms
Cleaner wrasse
2 Scarlet cleaner shrimp
Skunk cleaner shrimp 
2 lawnmower bennies
Hearty sea apple

And a bunch of lps and softies that honestly can survive anything at this point.. my tank is a 75 gallon but I just need someone to house these guys for a few days. I'll just move the tank, keep the sand and alot of water and bring it back up as soon as I can. I live in sugarhouse and would be happy to drive up to 25 minutes for a good person. I'll drop everything off and come back to get them in a few days. I'd greatly appreciate other advise for this issue. I'm living in a house with some people and planning on renewing the lease and now suddenly everyone has decided to move out and I haven't found a new place yet so this is incredibly short notice.

This is a very nice tank I wasnt planning on moving. I'm pretty frustrated its come to this. 

(435) 729-9477 is my number. Texts are preferred.  Thank you for you time.  This is a last resort and if I am able to move into a new place I can probably do the entire move in one day. But it would be nice if someone could give me some backup if I need it, just for a few days.

Ephyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ephyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2019 at 12:05pm
I'm in Orem and I have a ~90 gallon tank currently half full of water and some phyto. I was waiting on live rock/sand in order to fill it up completely and stock it. You could use the space if you need to. PM me to discuss details.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2019 at 9:01pm
I'm in the market to buy soft corals, and that apple, and maybe inverts and fish. 

Adam 
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic