Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spring Fragstock! May 2018 - Event Date: May 03 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2018 at 7:17am
Somehow I missed the other dry goods vendor. This guy has been seen hanging around club events for years and is always dragging around a big cooler. Once he even had a deep freezer strapped to a hand truck! I think he has an addiction problem! He's a great resource for frozen foods and dry foods alike! Please welcome to the show.

My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2018 at 7:19am
Here is the layout and vendor location map for Spring Fragstock. Are you getting excited yet? Look at those vendor names!

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2018 at 8:41am
I am!
Justin Credabel - Coral Grafting(4/5)

Spring Fragstock (5/3)
theresawhite View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresawhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2018 at 1:02pm

We handed out these flyers for Frag Stock at the last meeting.  An idea we had was to also post it here hoping that people could print it and post around town at your workplace, church, local fish store or anywhere you think people will see it.  The more we advertise, then the more attendees we have.  The more attendees we have, the easier it will be to get the vendors back for future Frag Stocks. 

I think our Frag Stock last November was a huge success and we appreciate everyone spreading the word.  Hopefully you can do the same for this one :-)

uploads/5712/Frag_Stock_-_May_2018_flyer.pdf

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2018 at 12:03pm
We are just over two weeks away from this meeting and event! The vendors are all linedup, the locals are saving pennies for buying corals and some of the pictures of full frag tanks have been showing up. There is going to be a ton of coral at this meeting/event. Come ready to fill your tanks!
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic