Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spring Fragstock! May 2018 - Event Date: May 03 2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Spring Fragstock! May 2018
    Posted: January 24 2018 at 3:26pm

It's BACK!!!! After three long years in storage the new FragStock continues at the Rose Garden Building. 

Join us Thursday, Thursday May 3rd at 630pm at the Rose Garden Building for our Spring FragStock Event 

5/3 at 630pm
Rose Garden Building 
Sugar House Park
1601 East 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT

FragStock is a free event in which we will have vendors from all over Utah and surrounding states join us for a night of fun and frags!  We will also have a kicking selection raffle prizes as each vendor will be donating something to the event.  Keep an eye out for updates and save the date, you will not want to miss this event!

Edited by Krazie4Acans - January 24 2018 at 3:41pm
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 4:39pm
Is anyone curious about the vendors we have lined up for the Spring Fragstock? It's probably not a very exciting list so I should just leave it off of here....

WHO AM I FREAKING KIDDING? Wait until you see who is lined up and coming in May! I'll be adding them very soon so keep watching this thread!
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 7:13pm
Our first vendor (and returning from our November fragstock) is....

We are excited to have Zoanthids.com and UltraCorals back. I'm sure they will be bringing some great corals as always! Help us welcome them to your Spring Fragstock!
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 7:25pm
Next up, and back by popular demand, is our first out of state vendor! They are a great support to our club and always bring some fire. Please welcome back....

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 7:32pm
Next up (also returning from our last Fragstock) one of our locals and one that always gets a lot of attention! Think everything from LPS, SPS softies and even clams! Please welcome back....

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 7:35pm
This is looking great
Club Barbecue
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 7:45pm
Now we have another local. One that is also a great support of the club and it's members! They are a one stop shop for locally bred and raised clown fish, dotty backs and all kinds of Reptiles and small rodents! Please welcome one of your favorites!...

How can you love reefs without loving a mermaid!

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 7:51pm
Next we have a local vendor that we missed in November. They actually signed up for the show and just hours before our day He experienced a tragic loss in his family and was not able to come. We are so glad to have him back and for his support of our meetings as a vendor. Welcome to the show....

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 7:58pm
If you aren't excited about this next one you need your pulse checked. Our second out of state vendor and First Time Ever vendor for our club! Please give a warm welcome to....

Edited by Krazie4Acans - March 27 2018 at 7:58pm
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 8:09pm
Next up is another one of our great local stores! We are lucky to have soo many to choose from! Relative new comers to the retails space side of being a store. They have helped the club a ton and are always ready to help. While they may have underestimated the last fragstock I think you better come prepared to see what they have to offer! Please welcome back...

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 8:24pm
Here comes another one of our local stores! They are a long timer and honestly they have made much of our plans for this year possible. Every time we are looking for a solution they are there. We can't wait to see what they bring to this show! Please welcome back...

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 8:32pm
Are you looking for some hard to find, grafted, unusual and super colorful corals? Look no further! Another returning vendor and local. Please welcome...

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 8:35pm
Here's a local that we haven't heard from at our events for a while. We are thrilled to have them back and are looking forward to much more interaction at events and shows. They are a great local northern store. Please lets hear it for....

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 8:39pm
Utah county is stepping it up for this show. I'm personally a bit giddy about this next one and not having to drive across the state to get some of their corals and amazing clean-up crews. We are looking to show them what one of our club shows are like and see them coming back over and over! Let's hear it for....

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 8:40pm
We still have a few more to come but this guy has got to get some shut eye.

Stay tuned for more updates!
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2018 at 8:46pm
What a line up!  Can't wait!
Justin Credabel - Coral Grafting(4/5)

Spring Fragstock (5/3)
knowen87 View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2018 at 9:42am
yay!

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2018 at 11:12am
To close out the list of our coral vendors is one that some of you may remember from our last MWRF a couple of years back. He was new to the scene then and has had a couple of years to perfect his craft. We can't wait to see what he bring up from St. George with him. Please welcome.....

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2018 at 11:38am
Along with all those wet behind the ears vendor's listed above we also have some land lovers as well. The first of our dry goods vendors is a club sponsor and local company that is always helping us with drawing prizes at our meetings and helping promote the club. They were at the last Fragstock and are back again. let's welcome....

My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
hydro phoenix View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydro phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2018 at 6:38pm
Who's ready for this?! I am!
recent absurdity..Unicorns have rabies
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic