Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REEF TOUR 2017! Info and Signup Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2017 at 10:46am
Put me on the list as well. As always, very happy to help the club this way.  And most important, I enjoy it.

335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
love2skiutah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 9:16pm
I'm waiting to see if there are more Bountiful/Centerville tanks before I jump on board.  When do we have to let you know by?
theresawhite View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresawhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 9:56pm
Going to post the current list in the next few days. I'd like to know by say Oct 20. That gives me time to gather info and get the booklet ready.
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2017 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by love2skiutah love2skiutah wrote:

I'm waiting to see if there are more Bountiful/Centerville tanks before I jump on board.  When do we have to let you know by?

Start recruiting!  The best way to get more people in your area is to reach out to them.  PM them, message them on Facebook (groups) and say hey man, cool tank you should show it off.  You can even get some cool referral raffle tickets.  

I would say to all hosts tell your friends, coworkers, local organizations (clubs, boy scouts, area's you volunteer), your church bulletin board, social media.  This event isn't just about our club or experienced hobbyists, it's about sharing our love and knowledge of salt water aquariums with those in our community!  

I hope you can host again Aaron, you have an amazing tank!!!
Reef Tour (11/4)

Holiday Potluck (12/7)
Teknik777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teknik777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2017 at 11:37am
Dave and myself are both in for the reef tour and we are both located in Saratoga Springs

Originally posted by stradreef22 stradreef22 wrote:

Bryan Bench, thanks for reaching out Im sure Dave and myself would not mind being on the reef tour.  Dave lives in Saratoga and there is another guy Allen that would be worth going too.  Thanks.
220 G SPS Display.

dca22anderson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dca22anderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2017 at 11:43am

We are in! Let’s do this!
Dave Anderson
Saratoga Springs, UT
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2017 at 11:43am
I'm in, sign me up.

300 gal Indo reef, 30 fish and large colonies.

639 Jim Bridger
Centerville
Next Meeting: Garage Sale
theresawhite View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresawhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2017 at 11:47am
Yay!!!
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2017 at 2:26pm
Adam you need to recruit a couple more around you so I can get Aaron to host as well. There are now 3 nearby him but he needs a few more before he jumps in.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
paigehinson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigehinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2017 at 11:18am

Adam has convinced me to sign up I am in and located in Bountiful.

Paige Hinson
phys View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2017 at 2:29am
Welllllllll, I'm going to have to unregister. I will be working until 1pm that day now. :( guess I'll just have to drive around and look at tanks after im off work.
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2017 at 10:52am
Reef Tour is SATURDAY! I want to ask a favor of everyone here. Help us get the word out, even if you are not hosting or attending please print a flyer and pass it out at your work, neighbors, friends, church. If you aren't able to print a flyer then please share the flyer on your facebook wall.

We all love this hobby, this event allows ANYONE to come check out our tanks, see our passion and learn. Who knows you might convince your neighbor to start a reef tank. Lets spread the word about the hobby we love!

Reef Tour (11/4)

Holiday Potluck (12/7)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic