Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vida Rock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vida Rock
    Posted: September 15 2017 at 8:29pm
Who here has vida rock in their tank currently?
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 7:15pm
Recently I saw some Vida Rock in a tank I visited. Maybe it was it yours? Are you asking because you are considering it or because you have some and are wondering what can be done with it?

Aloha,
Mark  Hug
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
chuckfu5 View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckfu5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2017 at 10:18pm
Me! I grow all my zoa colonies all over it.
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2017 at 2:22pm
In both tanks
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2017 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Mark Peterson Mark Peterson wrote:

Recently I saw some Vida Rock in a tank I visited. Maybe it was it yours? Are you asking because you are considering it or because you have some and are wondering what can be done with it?

Aloha,
Mark  Hug

Could have been mine as I do have it. I really like it and have had 0 problems with it.

In the past, Ceramco has had a lot of problems kicking out product and meeting their orders because of the labor intensity to make each piece. However, they just finished revamping their process of how they build them and so now they have molds to get each basic shape and then they can customize it from there. It should save a lot of time and help speed up the process tremendously. They are releasing their new line in November, but they had a computer crash that had all their photos of previous vida rock tanks on it.

Jeremy's been good to make donations to the club for raffles and so I told him I'd help him see who around has vida rock in their tanks and would be willing to let him come take some pictures for their website.

Edited by Hogie - September 18 2017 at 3:18pm
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2017 at 6:30pm
Hes welcome to come see :)
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic