Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dollar Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
keightley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keightley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dollar Sale
    Posted: August 17 2017 at 8:35am
Does anyone know if Petco or Petsmart is having or will be having soon their dollar sale on aquarium?  I am looking to make a cheap sump for ... everyone wait for it... gasp... a freshwater tank. Tongue  Well, it is more like an ornamental aquaponics aquarium.  

When will us poor freshwater aficionados here in Utah get their own forum?  LOL

Keightley
Zack801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zack801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2017 at 3:03pm
Keightly, I'm not aware of any freshwater forums for Utah but I've never looked for any. Might not be a bad idea to start one on your own!
knowen87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowen87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2017 at 3:44pm
You can go to their website and lookup their adds. I looked up their store in harrisville and they said that the sale is going from now until the 19th
AquariumGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquariumGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2017 at 12:35pm
Im  fairly sure Petsmart killed the program and we altered the program for Petco so its only on 10-29g tanks  that are eligible any thing over 29g  should be at 50% off.  I suggest going to a LFS and seeing what they have. Pets N Such was just giving tanks away when you purchased the filter and light. They might have a few stragglers left. 
�A black belt only covers two inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest.� - Royce Gracie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic