Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2017 LFS TOUR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2017 at 4:00pm
So curious who all is going for the golden ticket of 13 stores? If you are curious your route?

Also who is carpooling!
Reef Tour (11/4)

Holiday Potluck (12/7)
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2017 at 4:42pm
Lucky 13 here or bust.
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
theresawhite View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresawhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2017 at 5:20pm
Planning on hitting all 13 here too!

Edited by theresawhite - February 25 2017 at 5:20pm
Hogie View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2017 at 5:43pm
As we get the final hours for stores, please plan accordingly to make sure you can get all 13 in the two days. Hours will be posted by the middle of next week.
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2017 at 8:08pm
We made a few small updates to the map, so please check your version.  Latest map is uploaded now.
Reef Tour (11/4)

Holiday Potluck (12/7)
phys View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 3:03am
Anybody want to car pool?
BADM View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 9:05am
SPOTLIGHT TIME!!!!

Where's Nemo Aquarium & Pets

110 North Main St.

Spanish Fork, Utah 84660

I first opened shop in American Fork early 2004. Being Inexperienced, and not knowing what I had gotten into, I struggled for the first couple years. Just as business improved and things were looking well, the economy crash of 2008 forced me to downsize and I moved to a "home-based" location. Lessons learned and not willing to accept defeat, I found my current location in Spanish Fork. We had our grand re-opening in March 2010 and I have been doing well since.

I have ordered some fish from sri lanka for the tour containing various tangs, wrasses, anthias, etc. We have zoanthids, mushrooms, some softies, and a few stoney corals on hand right now. We also have a variety of freshwater fish, reptiles, and even a few furry critters.

Our business hours are 11:00 to 8:00 M-F, and 11:00 to 6:00 Sat.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the tour!

Joey

(Store Owner)

For more pictures check out our Facebook Page. 

Edited by BADM - February 28 2017 at 9:07am
BADM View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 12:10pm
Here is another awesome store that is part of the tour this year.  

Mark's Ark

4875 South Redwood Road

Salt Lake City, UT 84123

We are Mark's Ark

We carry a small amount of marine life, but we do have access to order more upon request, we also have a great selection of dry goods, our best marine set ups would be our Bio-Cube tanks and again, we can order more specific dry good items upon request. We're always willing to accommodate to our best capability.

If anyone were to purchase what we have or special order we would be more than willing to offer a 10% discount to anyone with a pass.

We have a huge selection of Reptiles, Freshwater Fish, Small Animals, Birds and a large selection of supplies to make sure you have everything you need for a great and competitive price!

Our hours are Friday 11-7 Saturday 10-7

Thanks,

The Mark's Ark Crew

BADM View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 12:48pm
Let's have another shall we?!

Aquatic Evolution

23 North 1330 West

Orem, Utah 84057

We will be fully stocked with all kinds of Coral, Frags, Fish and Invertebrates.  We will offer 25% off livestock for club members during the tour.

Our hours will be 11-8 Friday and Saturday.  

Edited by Krazie4Acans - February 28 2017 at 8:58pm
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by jdinchak jdinchak wrote:

So curious who all is going for the golden ticket of 13 stores? If you are curious your route?

Also who is carpooling!

Any advise on the best route would be apreciated
I am from Iowa so I don't want to be zigging and zigging then back tracking to see all of these stores you have out there.
Thank
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 8:48pm
Might want to correct Aquatic Evolution to Orem not Spanish Fork
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by bstuver bstuver wrote:

Might want to correct Aquatic Evolution to Orem not Spanish Fork

Fixed. Thanks.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 9:09pm
Couple questions
Prettyman Exotics are they only open on Saturday from 2 til 5?

Reef Oasis is only open from 3:30 til 6 Tuesday - Friday not very many hours to try and stop bye.
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Bryan Bryan wrote:

Originally posted by jdinchak jdinchak wrote:

Also who is carpooling!

Any advise on the best route would be apreciated
I am from Iowa so I don't want to be zigging and zigging then back tracking to see all of these stores you have out there.
Thank

I am carpooling with Dave and Theresa White, they have a good route they are taking. 

Prettyman, Reef Legends and AD on Friday.  Then Start at OCD on Sat (as they open) and head South.  The further South you go the later things are open.  There are some route organizers you can look up as well. 

You visiting from Iowa or have you moved here?
Reef Tour (11/4)

Holiday Potluck (12/7)
sabeypets View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabeypets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 11:12pm

Couple questions

Reef Oasis is only open from 3:30 til 6 Tuesday - Friday not very many hours to try and stop bye.
A Reef Oasis is open from Friday 3:30-6:00 and Saturday 1:00-6:00 and I am usually there untill 7. I will be there untill 7:00 both nights, and if need be i can stay untill 8:00
Shaun
American Fork
"Would you leave a dead cat in your kitchen till tommorow?" Builderofdreams
BADM View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2017 at 11:59pm

Couple questions

We are going to post a list with the hours tomorrow so look for that. It will have all of the stores and their hours for both Friday and Saturday.
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2017 at 9:18pm
I am visiting from Iowa
I have relives in Huntsville
My kid will be skiing every day and I do not do that
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2017 at 9:27pm
BADM
I will be out there the week of the 13, I just thought that 2 and half hours was a short day. You don't need to be staying late for me.thanks
Nicole Prettyman View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Prettyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2017 at 8:59am
Bryan- we are open today 5:30pm-8:30pm  and then saturday 11am till 8:30pm 
BADM View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2017 at 9:06am

Here are the hours for the stores on one post.

Aquatic Dreams Friday 1-8, Saturday 10-6

Prettyman Exotics Friday 5:30-8:30, Saturday 11-8:30

Reef Legends Friday 3-7 Saturday 11-6

OCD Reefs Friday 3-7, Saturday 10-3

Live Rock N Reef Friday 5-8, Saturday 12-6

Pets and Such Friday 10-7, Saturday 10-6

D and F's Salty Heaven Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-6

Mark's Ark Friday 11-7, Saturday 10-7

Reef On Friday 11-7, Saturday 11-7

Rusty's Reefs Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-6

A Reef Oasis Friday 3:30-6, Saturday 1-6

Aquatic Evolution Friday 11-8, Saturday 11-8