Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dropped by a couple stores today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dropped by a couple stores today
    Posted: January 17 2017 at 1:27am
Finally made it down to aquarium creations today too while visiting my parents. Pretty nice store and had a good deal on cleanup crew. His display tank was pretty nice!
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2017 at 12:04am
That's what they were saying. Still a nice place to shop... they have a nice display tank too.
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 11:02am
OCD Reefs in in the middle of a major remodel. They plan on having it done just before the LFS tour, so we will be able to see it on the tour. They said they're going to have some killer deals for the LFS attendees!
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 8:54am
I know a couple of them accept it for online sales but I have never asked about it for purchases in the stores. I guess there is really no reason they couldn't other than maybe tracking the payment in their POS system. You would have to ask each store individually as well.

I find it easier to just get the Paypal credit card (really a debt card from your paypal balance) and just use that at the stores. It's still using my Paypal balance but the LFS doesn't have to do anything different.

Edited by Krazie4Acans - January 11 2017 at 8:54am
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
npatching View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2017 at 8:40am
Do your know if any of our LFS accept PayPal for payment?

-Nate
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l205/manchild2223/Nates75gpico.jpg
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2017 at 10:22pm
So I finally (after how many years?) made my way out to OCD Reefs today. Pretty nice place with a decent selection of dry goods. Picked up a lawnmower blenny, a really nice paly, and a conch. Pretty good prices on livestock and they had some decent choices for fish despite being low on stock.

Then I made my way to ReefOn which I hadn't seen for awhile. Their store is pretty updated and the new tank systems are pretty nice. Completely different from a few years ago. They also had a good selection of fish but I didn't go there for that. They did carry some di resin which was the third store I had to visit to find some. Still better than having to order it online.

Also dropped by Fish4U the other day for some inverts. Luckily they still had 50 for me lol. My tank is in dire need of them. They usually have a pretty good selection of fish and one of the most plentiful selections of dry goods.

Hopefully I'll be able to hit up more during the LFS Tour coming up!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic