Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aquariumdepot.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
timmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aquariumdepot.com
    Posted: December 16 2016 at 8:25am
Has anyone ordered from Aquariumdepot.com?  I've ordered from them when they were reefs2go.com and was not happy with them at all.  Just curious if they are still a horrible company or if they turned the business around with the name change.
Tim
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 9:04am
I hadn't heard much until just recently. Then just the other day someone posted on one of the facebook groups that they placed an order, it got delivered to the wrong address and was left outside (and everything died), AD replaced the order but did not allow expedited shipping and this time only some of the items died in transit, So they agreed to replace them again and even created a custom SKU for the person so they could pay for faster shipping, Unfortunately they didn't include one of the replacement items in the order.

So short answer is it sounds to me like the same stories as before with a new name. Keep in mind this was not me dealing with them but second hand info and only a single person that I know of so far. It could be a single case and everything else could be great. Who knows. lol
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
kevin.st View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 9:29am
still a horrible company.
paul.brandon83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul.brandon83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2016 at 12:34pm
horrible. I tried an order after the name change to be sure.
150 Gallon Reef
timmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2016 at 7:27pm
ughhh thats so sad, it seems like they always have awesome deals.  I dealt with the "old name" and had a horrible experience.  Thanks for the replies.
Tim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic