Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kitkat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitkat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello!
    Posted: June 07 2016 at 9:21am
Hi Everyone!

I've known about this group for a 'little while now, but hadn't yet joined or started any threads.  I was at Reef Legends yesterday and they encouraged me to join and start a thread, so here goes.  I just moved here about 2 months ago and restarted the tank i had in Arizona.  Its a CAD Lights 34g mixed reef.  I'll start a tank build thread later.  Just wanted to say hello!

Katie
CAD Lights 34g Mixed Reef
http://www.aquaticlog.com/aquariums/kitkat/1
evan127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2016 at 9:24am
Welcome! Can't wait to see the tank thread!
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2016 at 9:36am

Welcome - that's awesome to hear Reef Legends directed you to us.  Glad to have you here.  I came from AZ a while back as well.  This first Summer will be a pleasant shock!

We also have a Facebook Group and Pages (Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society).  Be sure to like/join. 

We do events (almost all are free) the first Thursday of each month.  July will be make your own fish food. 

180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2016 at 11:50am
Hi Katie! Glad you had the courage to to introduce yourself. I'm excited to see your tank! If you need help posting pics (sometimes it's a little finicky especially if it's from an apple device) shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to help out. Welcome to the club!
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2016 at 5:58pm
Hi Katie, welcome to the forums where you can ask questions, buy and sell things. Post up some pics I know I would love to see your setup
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
kitkat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kitkat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2016 at 7:26pm
Wow thanks for the warm welcome guys!  I started the thread of my tank http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=80251&title=kitkats-cad-lights-34g-mixed-reef although I think most of you have already commented on it.  I will check out the facebook page and friend it.  I missed the June meeting by just a few days it seems, too bad!  I'll try to take some new pictures tomorrow when everything is open the best.
CAD Lights 34g Mixed Reef
http://www.aquaticlog.com/aquariums/kitkat/1
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic