Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Request for Fish Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Aquarium Creations View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:34am

Hi Kelly,

This is Eric i hope everyone in the office is getting excited for whats to come....

Aquarium Maintenance,Consulting,Custom Built Glass Aquariums
Rimless/Euro,24Hr Emergency Service 8015485201
Www.UtahAquariumDoctors.com
[email protected]

Grateful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grateful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:42am
We are!!!  That's all everyone is talking about since you were here yesterday.  Our buddy that cleans the tank was here a little while ago and even he's excited.  Needless to say, he's spent a lot of money out of his pocket, also!  He has found the lobster and anemone crab and taken them back for store credit.  He is pretty convinced one of them is the "killer".  Our featherduster was ripped to shreds sometime in the middle of the night last night!
Kelly Scott
RISE, Inc.
7575 S. 900 E.
Midvale, UT 84047
208-1031 X32
Grateful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grateful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:59am
Eric, our "cleaning buddy" says that he recommends turbo or astrea snails for the algae that's starting to come up.  Is there anyone that can help with those?
Kelly Scott
RISE, Inc.
7575 S. 900 E.
Midvale, UT 84047
208-1031 X32
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 12:21pm

Kelly

The Aquarium is going to go through a big change, it has alot cyano which is mostly due to poor water flow which will be changed, after i am done you will have everything for that system including a clean up crew...so sit back and hold on.

[email protected]

Grateful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grateful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 1:08pm
Thank you for the bottom of all our hearts and "Charlie", the rock, too!
Kelly Scott
RISE, Inc.
7575 S. 900 E.
Midvale, UT 84047
208-1031 X32
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 4:44pm

She was a very very cute little girl,

I am looking for some rocks with mushrooms and star polyps on them allready

I will buy them from you please im me asap thanks

[email protected]

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 4:50pm

Eric- I'm sure I have some low light corals, and food.  I'm stuck in one lab in the day and one lab at night this week.  I'll get stuff to you/Kelly next week.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 5:13pm
Thanks Adam,
[email protected]

Bob Kripfgans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Kripfgans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 7:26pm
Eric, I have a nice polyp rock ,xenia and a mushroom rock to donate. I will be out of town this week. Can I get these to you on Sinday. I haven't been to your store yet and I am looking forward to meeting you. Bob
WMAS is da place!
Save the Banggai's!
Tooele,Ut.
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 7:27pm
Did you say 'shrooms?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Kripfgans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 8:22pm
Hi Suzy!  I have a red or two for the cause. 
WMAS is da place!
Save the Banggai's!
Tooele,Ut.
Grateful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grateful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 8:12am
You guys are the most amazing group of people we have ever worked with!  For those of you who haven't met "Charlie", the rock, let me explain.  When Eric was at the RISE office on Monday to take inventory of our existing tank, one of our cutest sweetest children with disabilites came in and introduced us to "Charlie", a rock she had painted a face on and made her "pet."  She went over to the aquarium to introduce the rock to "Nemo" (missing since we introduced a lobster to the tank a week and a half ago).  Of course I told her "Nemo and friends" were on vacation and had gone fishin'  She seemed to accept this for now...
Kelly Scott
RISE, Inc.
7575 S. 900 E.
Midvale, UT 84047
208-1031 X32
Grateful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grateful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 3:43pm
Eric, we have just had a Millenium 3000 filter donated and put on the tank today.  Also a new featherduster, baby nemo, and a bi-color dotty back donated and put in tank yesterday.  (All this from Matt)
Kelly Scott
RISE, Inc.
7575 S. 900 E.
Midvale, UT 84047
208-1031 X32

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Kripfgans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:10pm
Hey Kelly! It won't be long you'll be fraggin corals and selling back to the club. 
WMAS is da place!
Save the Banggai's!
Tooele,Ut.
Schondar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schondar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by FIRE SHRIMP FIRE SHRIMP wrote:

I also think it would be a great idea to have someone after this is done take pics of each coral and fish and make a small book that the kids could look through and learn what they have in there aquarium. and also have the name of the person next to the picture of the piece they donated.

My wife is an scrapbooking istructor and I talked to her and she would love to help out and make a scrap book for them. Just let us know and if someone with good picture taking skills can get us pics we will start on the book

125 gallon reef
ASM G1-X
2-250 watt XM 10k's
220 watt vho actinic

Scott Lund---Evanston,Wyoming 1-307-783-5926 cell 1-307-677-0183
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:51pm
That would be great!!!!! anyone with a camera i could get lined up for when the time is right ?
[email protected]

bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 5:03pm
Eric, My camera and I are available until weds. night
Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 5:22pm

it will be in a few weeks after we get this up and running right

[email protected]

Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 6:18pm
I knew it was Matt!!!

Matt, you rock!

You too, Eric!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 7:36pm
I just found this thread and would love to donate.  I don't have any corals to donate but can give some money towards cleanup crew or food, etc.  Eric, would you be the one I would get the money to?  Do you have a paypal account, or should I mail you a check? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic