Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$500 reward!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $500 reward!!!!!
    Posted: December 24 2013 at 3:16pm
Some slug slashed the tires on Aquatic Dreams vans last night.
This affects all of us when one of our stores gets hit like that. Not only does it cost the stores but it affects us when their operating expenses goes up.
Not to mention issues with maintenance accounts etc.

These lowlife slug bait worthless degenerative are on the same scale as the no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!@kless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s@!t they are. Hallelujah

This slime dog crime was perpetrated by a GIRL??? driving a Chevrolet pick up.
They thought they were so good skirting the cameras...They missed one. yes they are on camera LOL!!! Clearfield Police are reviewing the footage and handling the investigation.

If your information leads to the arrest and conviction of these lowlife scum sucking jerks I will personally give you a $500 reward!!!!!!!

If you have any leads or information please contact Ryan at Aquatic Dreams or the Clearfield police department.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2013 at 3:43pm
Wow Dion I think it's real nice of you to put $500 of your own money out like that. I hope they find the "lowlife scum sucking jerks" that did this.

Do they have a video that we can look at? The Apple store in Kaysville was robbed and they put a video online and yes that guy and this girl friend were arrest because of the video. I watched it, know who both were and I called asap both Layton City and Kaysville City police on the two that did it. Why I called Layton because the two took a brand new drill from my house a week before and layton City found it at the pawn shop with his name and fingerprint on the paper. So Layton knows the two.

So cameras do work

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2013 at 4:15pm
I wish Dion didn't hold back.  It would be nice to know how he truly feels.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2013 at 4:22pm
Holy moly!!! That's so sad. Glad they got a video though. If the video can be released, maybe posting it on Facebook and various reef forums would help find the person. Someone should recognize her &/or the truck.
www.reefdup.com
Diving since 2009, reefkeeping since 2007, & fishkeeping since 1987
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2013 at 4:42pm
What kind of person does something like that???
I am speechless   

Linn
Pay it forward...
fishnfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2013 at 5:12pm
Yea I just left there its sad I have known Ryan for a few yrs and he is a great guy. Can't see why someone would do this crap. Its sad that someone is such a low life they have to go to these lengths. Karma is a you know what though.
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2013 at 8:50pm
I do hope they catch her.

Edited by Mike Savage - December 24 2013 at 8:50pm

love2skiutah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2013 at 11:24pm
Let's get it on Facebook and we can all share it!
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2013 at 1:14am
So glad you were able to keep it clean on here Dion but I heard every one of your +1 tones . Its great you make that offer for local business's. I sure hope they or she gets what is coming if not I'm sure Karma will catch up to them at some point. My only hope is that it was just a random act of a teenager being stupid and not someone unhappy with a business transaction when Ryan has always bent over backwards to help all and to try and meet in the middle if you were unhappy with a transaction.  Keep Up the great work AD !!! And don't let this dampen your holidays. Smile
JohnnyHeavens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHeavens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 9:16am
Let's see that video. I love posting this type of fool on fb.
@Home
300g System 150g-Cube Reef+60g Frag+WaterChange
150g Tall FOWLR RIP
@Work RSM 130D w/LEDs
txt anytime @ eightO1-seven5five-eighteen99
Scuba! PADI Pro DM/AI/TecDeep
NSS/CDS-Full Cave Diver
ReefOn View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefOn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:14am
Dion just totally went "Clark Griswald" on them...

This is such a close community that I am sure someone knows who it is. We had a few "problems" and were able to pass videos to the other store owners just these last few weeks. If you are going to do something stupid, it will catch up to you.

The eye in the sky doesn't lie.

ReefOn

7563 S Main St (700W)

Midvale, Uta
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:49am
Bingo!! That is it exactly Jerry! I'm surprised no one caught on.
They believe they know who it is. (if true it will blow your socks off) The video is being processed to see how clear it can be made. They will be caught.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 11:13am
wow this is disgusting. I did enjoy your reference Dion

Sculpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sculpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 11:33am
Nice job with the movie quote and apt to boot. I hope the catch **** who did it.
225 Reef (not really mine but i act like it is)

29 Biocube

My Whole House System Build
suiso man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suiso man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 1:02pm
Dion please don't tell me its someone from the forum..
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 1:23pm
There aren't many females on the forum...my mind would definitely be blown if it was one of them. (And it wasn't me...LOL. I've been out of town.)
www.reefdup.com
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
laynframe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laynframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 1:41pm
^^^^^do you have proof lol ;)

Edited by laynframe - December 26 2013 at 1:43pm
The time we enjoy wasting isn't wasted time!!!!
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 2:13pm
Yup...LOL.
www.reefdup.com
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 3:19pm
Yes, she's been out of town. She also can't bend over to slash tires because of her belly. Thank goodness that will resolve itself in March.

Fat
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Fatman Fatman wrote:

She also can't bend over to slash tires because of her belly.

And I'm pretty sure my waddle would be noticeable on the video camera. 8 months now...this is going by too fast! (Not to mention all the other reasons I wouldn't/couldn't do something so awful.)

Edited by ReefdUp - December 26 2013 at 3:25pm
www.reefdup.com
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic