Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EDITED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fishnfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2013 at 11:23pm
That is sweet it is like Aquatic Dreams tank with the montis encrusting on the bottom. My question is how the heck you frag them lol. Sorry also Mollie for the derail I am interested in doing a BB also. So if you do hope you do build pics and updates on how it goes. i love the clean look.
Snowsrfr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snowsrfr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2013 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Molli Molli wrote:

If I could delete this thread I would as it wasn't my intention when I asked the original question for it to wander off the path and become an "I know more than you do" kinda topic.   Thanks to those who directly answered my question; I appreciate that.

Sorry to see that it has come to this. You have met the scourge of WMAS. Try your best to put this out of your head and soldier on.

Being in Bountiful, I highly recommend making a trip up north to check out Aquatic Dreams bare bottom 65 galling Red Sea. Try to do it when Ryan, the owner is in (usually on Saturday), as he'll be the best person to talk to about the ins and outs of what make his bare bottom so amazing.

I would also bend Nick's (Nick801) ear on the subject. I sold him some stereo equipment a few months ago and his 93 cube is undoubtedly one of the best tanks in Utah. He also showed me his bare bottom set up and it was it was looking awesome even I'm the initial set up/cycling phase.

Good luck!
"A fish tank is not a pet. It's a TV that you gotta feed." - John Caparulo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic