Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NOVEMBER 2012 TOTM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NOVEMBER 2012 TOTM
    Posted: November 02 2012 at 11:44am

THE WASATCH MARINE AQUARIUM SOCIETY PROUDLY PRESENTS THE NOVEMBER 2012 TANK OF THE MONTH:

Edited by BobC63 - November 02 2012 at 2:12pm
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2012 at 8:39pm
...I've seen better

haha just kidding that is bad A Travis 
nice work man you deserve the props

i am jealous of that sexy beast of a tank
wickedsnowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickedsnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2012 at 1:30am
Haha thanks man. There is a whole lot of beauties in there that we didn't get close up shots of. Maybe.someday I will start a tank thread but I cant take pics under the led lighting for the life of me .. I just want to thank wmas for this opportunity. Big props to Bob and Arthur for driving all the way up north to see this and take pics.
Danny K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2012 at 11:28pm
ClapClap, Can I have your autograph?? Please teach me the ways of salt water, I love your tank

well done
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2012 at 9:30am
In a TOTM photo shoot, I typically take about 125 - 150 photos.

We usually use about 40 - 50 for the actual slideshow.

Here are some additional coral shots I took of Travis' awesome Reef:

bmac2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmac2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2012 at 10:35am
ok, you have to go and make all of us look at our tanks and feel inadequate.  My corals look like a kindergarten person did them compared to that.  So stop already.  :-)
tfmreefs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfmreefs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2012 at 4:42pm
Nice tankThumbs Up
"The early bird might get the worm, but only the second mouse gets the cheese."
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 7:36am
Tomorrow is Thanksgivign... we should all give thanks for cool TOTMs like Travis' Cool

wickedsnowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickedsnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 10:53am
Thanks Bob that was very nice. However don't be thankful for tanks like mine. Some of you have far better tanks. We should all be thankful for this awesome club. Without it I never would of been able to stay in this awesome hobby very long. I have learned so much from everybody on here. Thank all of you!
will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2012 at 7:40am
i want your coral to have my coral's babies
rufessor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2013 at 9:13pm
Congrats to those members taking the time to drive up, see the tank, take the pics and assemble the slide show- thats more than just a little dedication.  Very nice tank!  I love the arch... if I ever go big I will incorporate that somewhere in the tank... sadly 57 gallons is not quite enough room.  Very nice!  

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler -A.E.
57 Gallon RImless build in progress check the thread before if becomes boring and just full of nice pictures of colorful coral!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic