Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sign up to be a home for the Reef Tour and Win!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jwoo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sign up to be a home for the Reef Tour and Win!
    Posted: March 20 2012 at 1:32pm
Have you been thinking about signing up for the reef tour but haven't fully committed yet? Need a little something to push you over the edge?

All houses that show their tanks for the Reef Tour will be entered into a raffle for a BioCube 29 and Stand! This is the standard biocube with stock PC lights and stand.

All you have to do in order to get a chance to win this is show your tank for the reef tour! How cool is that?

Head over to this thread in order to sign up today!

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=54287&title=reef-tour-volunteers
120 Gallon Reef

29 Gallon Biocube
nsfw dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nsfw dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2012 at 5:29pm
grrrrr. but i wanna go look at others tanks.. maybe a prize for those who log the most miles :)
why do i pick the expensive hobbies.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2012 at 6:58pm
AWESOME PRIZE!!!!!

Dang, that's soooooo cool.

Adam
Next Meeting: REEF TOUR!
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2012 at 8:21am
Sweet!!!

Love it

Linn
Pay it forward...
Laird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2012 at 11:30pm
When is this raffle going to be?
Indefinite hiatus from sw aquariums.

Once I have my glorious return I'll set back up the following.
50 Gallon rimless cube.
180 Gallons mixed reef paradise
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 3:42am
The winner is usually announced at the next meeting.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 9:02am
Yep, we know who the winner is. I think Steve will announce it next week at the meeting.

Adam
Next Meeting: REEF TOUR!
Ann_A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ann_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 9:36am
What if we can't make it to the meeting and we win (not saying anything here! ) because I don't know that I'll make it...not exactly planning on winning either.
jwoo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 9:39am
You do not have to be present to win. Being on the tour was all you needed to do!
120 Gallon Reef

29 Gallon Biocube
jwoo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2012 at 7:58pm
If you weren't at this months meeting then you don't know that Ryan Brinton won the raffle price for this awesome nano! Congrats Ryan!
120 Gallon Reef

29 Gallon Biocube
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic