Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay POTM Final

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which is your favorite pic?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [11.90%]
3 [7.14%]
3 [7.14%]
18 [42.86%]
13 [30.95%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May POTM Final
    Posted: April 24 2011 at 11:27pm
A

B

C

D

E
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2011 at 11:31pm
Curtis- just wanted to say again how great you are at this.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 7:22am
Thanks Adam. I accidentally deleted last months winner when I posted these, and that made the picture disappear from the home page. I wont do that again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2011 at 3:32am
The winner is picture "D", the beautiful favia picture. Please post your name, so we can get the pic posted on the home page and facebook.

For all who are disappointed with not winning, just know that this is the first time that the picture I voted for even won...Don't feel too bad about not winning. The pictures are getting better and better every month.
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2011 at 9:15am
That would be mine....Jackie Stuver
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2011 at 9:41am
What a great picture Jackie! I'll get it changed on FB come the 1st. Congratulations!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
bur01014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bur01014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2011 at 3:23am
Congrats on winning this month!  I want to give more praise and recognition to those who win each month.  For example...it seems the voting suddenly starts to get hot, the competition is stiff, and then......then....you win.....and are quickly forgotten.  Maybe this is just my experienceWink but congrats!  Can't wait to see what you post next month!

Edited by bur01014 - April 30 2011 at 3:24am
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2011 at 1:12pm
CONGRATS Jackie! It's a great pic. There was absolutely great competition in these pics this month, they were all great.
 Pam
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2011 at 2:16pm
Thanks guys!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 9:29am
PLEASE PUT ON HOME PAGE! The pic is up on facebook, but not here...I sent message to pres.
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 4:15pm
It's up now. I now have the ability to add to the site at the same time I add to FB so we should be able to get them up on time now.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic