Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HOLY CRAP !!!  Was FRAGSTOCK Unbelievable or What?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOLY CRAP !!! Was FRAGSTOCK Unbelievable or What?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOLY CRAP !!! Was FRAGSTOCK Unbelievable or What?
    Posted: April 09 2011 at 12:06am

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

- My Current Tank: 150g Mixed Reef -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 8:45pm
Here's the pics:

ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 1:47pm
We also had a great time. We were able to snag up some great zoas that we otherwise would not have snagged. It was a great time and it was great to see so many great friends.
 Thanks for everyone for putting together a great event. Clap
 Pam
DanhNgo View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanhNgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 10:07am
I got a bunch of good stuff. I'm lucky that the frags are so small that my wife doesn't notice them yet. LOL They are really awesome zoo. Thanks again for a good time, good friends and good people.

See you on the Reef Tour.

200 Gal Reef

25 Gal Nano Reef
griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 10:01am
Good Stuff Thumbs Up

Linn
Jeremyw View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 9:36am
HOLY COW that was so amazing! Thanks to everyone that came out, that helped get it going, and most of all the VENDORS! Great stuff from all!
jwoo View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 9:18am
WOW! That was awesome. Thanks to all our members who braved the snow and came out anyway! The turnout was more than we had hoped for. The vendors were all very happy and we hope you were too!
120 Gallon Reef

29 Gallon Biocube
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 1:41am
Thanks for everyone who helped out.  A thanks goes out to all the vendors for making  this a great event.
Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 1:10am
That was a lot of people.  Holy Crap!

Adam
Next Meeting: REEF TOUR!
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2011 at 12:53am
Thanks for stopping by everyone! We had a blast putting it together! I know I came home with some SWEET corals!
Steve
180G Mixed Reef
130G Waterfall Tank
65G NPS
435-830-8855
Shade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2011 at 11:39pm
We had a blast, its always great to see such a large turn out at our gatherings.  Thanks so much for all the effort that was put in by the presidency and all of our vendors! Clap
Sara Wootton
29 Gal Biocube
(Wife of Jwoo)
Here's proof that there are wives who support their husband's Reefing Addiction!
saltlaketank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltlaketank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2011 at 11:10pm
It was definitely worth stopping by. We brought home a nice haul.
JayDee 8016042780
90 Gallon
30 Gallon sump
G3 Skimmer
Josh95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2011 at 10:59pm
I got some blue hornets =D Wish I packed more cash for some campfires.
That was awesome, "the aquarium" display was freaking AWESOME. I expecially loved all the chalices.
I posted a picture display in photography if you want to share pics there too.
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2011 at 10:53pm

Did you see how jam-packed crowded it was in there?  You could hardly move!

And all the vendors... all the corals... all the fish and  inverts...?

Huge success.... HUUUUGE SUCCESS!!! ClapClapClap

I had a blast and got to see so many of my WMAS friends -

That was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

I took some photos which I will upload a bit later - right now I got a bucketload of corals, clams, and cleanup crew I gotta go acclimate Big smile

Edited by BobC63 - April 07 2011 at 11:21pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic