Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new member, that i am

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bik3rinblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member, that i am
    Posted: February 16 2011 at 1:04pm
hello all,
 my name is matt, i live in west jordan, i am goin to be gettin my first salt water tank on friday febuary 18 2011, i am so stoked ! it will be rocking!

that is about all i have to day for right now! if you want to know more, hit me up and i will be glad to chat with ya! thakyou agine for everything!
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 1:17pm
Welcome Matt! Glad to have you here! Feel free to ask anything! This club saved me hours of headache and tons of dollars when I first started in this hobby. You won't find a better group of hobbyist.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 1:33pm
i will be doing, that, i have also posted another post up about the moving of my tank,
so i hope people will be hitting that up tonight so that i can get some ideas of how to move this thing!
thakyou!
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 2:16pm
Hi Matt,  I'm in West Jordan too.  If you'd like to stop by sometime and check out my tanks to get some idea's just let me know.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 2:19pm
Great to have you here!  Enjoy the ride!

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 2:23pm
i would love to! that sould be awsome! pm me and we can trade adresses!
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by jwoo jwoo wrote:

Welcome Matt! Glad to have you here! Feel free to ask anything! This club saved me hours of headache and tons of dollars when I first started in this hobby. You won't find a better group of hobbyist.

thankyou
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 3:30pm
thankyou
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 11:01am
I think I'll also throw out the "welcome Matt"

Feel free to visit me in Murray anytime. I work from home so am almost always available.
My address is 756 E Lake Point Dr #4C
Please call ahead to be sure I'll be home. My phone number is below and speaking of below, the Reefkeeping Tips may be helpful to you.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bik3rinblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Mark Peterson Mark Peterson wrote:

I think I'll also throw out the "welcome Matt"

Feel free to visit me in Murray anytime. I work from home so am almost always available.
My address is 756 E Lake Point Dr #4C
Please call ahead to be sure I'll be home. My phone number is below and speaking of below, the Reefkeeping Tips may be helpful to you.
thankyou, and i may just have to do that tonight, i will be saving my number in my phone tonight so when i get my wife from work we can stop by!
Matt Snow
[email protected]
1-801-413-7844
125 fresh aggressive
90 salt fish only
20 aggressive fresh
30 red ear slider

DeepFriedOprah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepFriedOprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 9:43pm
Matt,
I am glad that you got signed up on this forum. 90% of the items I had in my your tank I got from this club. Everybody here is awesome, you will meet many new friends and get a vast amount of helpful information. I would recommend going to the meetings when they are held...especially the frag fests!!
See you tomorrow for the big move!
Jason
"So, Just right in half? I have a very large one, Like 4" that I would like to frag, as well as a few smaller ones"
Cameron
DeepFriedOprah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepFriedOprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 9:44pm
Matt,
I am glad that you got signed up on this forum. 90% of the items I had in my your tank I got from this club. Everybody here is awesome, you will meet many new friends and get a vast amount of helpful information. I would recommend going to the meetings when they are held...especially the frag fests!!
See you tomorrow for the big move!
Jason
"So, Just right in half? I have a very large one, Like 4" that I would like to frag, as well as a few smaller ones"
Cameron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic