Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ahanix's 40g Breeder 2.0 - 10-31-10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
SGH360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGH360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2010 at 10:53pm
nice lightsSmile
ejcatmul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejcatmul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 11:29pm
Looks great, rocks are purpling up nice. Sorry bout your fish man. My tanks is a little over stocked right now maybe you would consider a trade for some of my livestock. I've got a Flame Angel, Banghai Cardinal, Fire goby, Six Line Wrass, B/W Clown, Orange Clown, and a Royal Gramma. I think that's all... Did you decide against the canopy?

"Noob"

Ahanix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahanix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by ejcatmul ejcatmul wrote:

Looks great, rocks are purpling up nice. Sorry bout your fish man. My tanks is a little over stocked right now maybe you would consider a trade for some of my livestock. I've got a Flame Angel, Banghai Cardinal, Fire goby, Six Line Wrass, B/W Clown, Orange Clown, and a Royal Gramma. I think that's all... Did you decide against the canopy?

I'm cool with working out a trade :)

And I am still trying to decide about the canopy. I might do it but ill have to sand some grooves in it to get it to fit my light just right
Ahanix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahanix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 9:36pm
Update, re-scaped tonight, and I now have 4 fish. Two Black Clowns, Sixlie Wrasse and I just picked up a Midas Blenny.

Also had levels tested yesterday, Phospates Nitrates/Nitrites were at 0 and Calcium is at 480. Will test the other levels at a later date

Also, sorry for the crappy cellphone pic, I would get out the wifes Nikon, but figured I would wait till the corals grow out a bit to get some serious shots going on.

Edited by Ahanix - November 09 2010 at 9:37pm
kellerexpress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellerexpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 3:39am

I like the new scape, diggin the caves.

IM 30L
Kessil A160we x2
kellerexpress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellerexpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2010 at 3:50am
any updates Matt?
IM 30L
Kessil A160we x2
Ahanix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ahanix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2010 at 5:47pm
Sorry I haven't gotten back to everyone

Tank seems to be doing great, i've pulled off the dosing though due to bleaching of corals and the white stringy bacteria on my marco rock, have been pushing some water changes more often to help get it back to normal and it seems like everything is starting to do a lot better

Birdsnest has been growing quite a bit, and so has my blue tipped acro

i'll post some pictures hopefully tonight to show everyone the progress that it has made
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic