Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reef Tour Over - Success!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reef Tour Over - Success!
    Posted: October 08 2009 at 12:54pm
I put my reef cam back online: http://tinyurl.com/reef-livecam

Come to my place in South Jordan on the Reef Tour and see how its done. It's the best way to keep an eye on your tank when you are out of town.

Also, I have put a slideshow out of some of the cool things you could see...

Terence

Edited by thefu - October 12 2009 at 12:43pm
Rioreefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rioreefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 1:10pm
kind of fun to watch, It would really suck if your at work got an alarm you look and see the prob but cant leave to fix it.
I dont mean to brag but, yeah it's 6ft long.
thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 1:19pm
Thats where your WMAS network comes in!
Rioreefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rioreefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 1:37pm
yeah, I would do that for a WMAS member, EVEN THOUGH NO NORTH WMAS MEMBERS SHOWED FOR THE TOUR........ Cry
Im still try to set mine up on the computer, I have it programed and I have my computer set up as a ftp server but no luck yet.
I dont mean to brag but, yeah it's 6ft long.
seti007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seti007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 1:23pm
Nice Thefu. I was checking your "my tank status" and noticed that your ph is 6.8Shocked. I hope thats the effluent from the ca reactor or your ph probe needs caliberation. Its really neat though. Can you tell me what program/hardware you use?
Thanks 
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic--Arthur C. Clarke
thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 1:35pm
I have two controllers...I WAS running my RK2 on my 90 but then I moved it to my 24 nano after I got my Apex. The apex is much easier to do the tank status thing. For a camera, I have an ancient logitech cam and I use ustream.tv

Soon I will be modifying the Status page to incorporate the video...just haven't had the time to do it yet.

thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 5:11pm
thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 5:35pm
Oh, and here is another one of the creepy inhabitants of my tank...

thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2009 at 12:00am

Reef Tour Staff Hours:

9-9:30 - Terence
9:30-11:30 - Nancy
11:30 - 5 - Terence

So if you are looking to stop by and give me hell or slap me around, you probably will have to wait until 11:30. I have my son's soccer game in the morning.

Also, my wife will have some things here especially for the ladies...
thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2009 at 9:35am
Early morning wake up for the tank...check it out on the cam and then come on by!
thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2009 at 12:44pm
We had a great turn out...the cam is still on (link above) if you weren't able to make it...MH come on at noon daily

Rioreefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rioreefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2009 at 9:32pm
I had a few of those people stop at my place that day too Imagine that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic