FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Read this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Read this
    Posted: July 29 2009 at 11:01pm
Here is something that I didnt know.  Of course there are alot of things that I dont know and this is one of them.  Take a quick second and read this.  You will leave alittle smarter than before you started.  http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/07/090728-corals-eyes-algae.html
sanddune600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2009 at 11:50pm
very cool thanks for the good link
Andy Jorgensen
My number is four three 5 7 six four 8 0 three four
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2009 at 6:40am

Very interesting!

Mike

Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2009 at 10:39am
man I can't pick my nose in front of my tank now because I will feel like all of my corals are watching me now!
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2009 at 12:59pm

We need to give all our corals paste-on "googley eyes" and their own theme music - like the Gieco ads... Wink

"...I always feel like.... somebody's fragging meeeeeeee...."

LOL
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2009 at 1:01pm
Or..... I always feel like... Corals are watchin me!
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic